Contact Public Works After Hours

To report a Public Works emergency after business hours, please call 911. Emergencies include water main breaks, sanitary sewer back-ups, or extremely slippery street conditions.

If you have a non-emergency situation after business hours that does not require an immediate response from from Public Works staff, please call 763-593-8079, and your message will be forwarded to the Public Works standby staff.