Fire Station 3
Station 3 was completed in 1980 and houses two pumping engines, a light rescue vehicle, and the rescue boat. Old Engine Number 1, the City's first fire truck, also resides at this station. It has been with the Fire Department since 1943 and is taken to parades and other celebrations, where it has received many first-place awards. The building has a meeting room, kitchen, and one office.