Hennepin County mails notices to property owners each March to show the market value that will be used to determine property taxes for the following year. To maintain transparency in the assessment of properties, Hennepin County is holding open book meetings throughout April for property owners to ask questions about their property valuation notices.
- April 17, 3–7 pm at Richfield City Hall
- April 19, 8 am–7 pm at Plymouth City Hall
- April 20, 3 pm–7 pm at Rogers Community Center
- April 25, 8 am–7 pm (virtual)
- April 26, 3 pm–7 pm at the Mound Centennial Building
- April 27, 8 am–7 pm at Golden Valley City Hall
Taxpayers may call their assessor at any time after receiving their valuation notice up until the County Board of Appeal and Equalization deadline for appointments on May 17, 2023. Each valuation notice mailed includes a phone number that will put taxpayers in touch with the appropriate appraiser or assessor for their jurisdiction.
For valuation and property sale information, visit the Hennepin County website.