Open to Business offers resources to local small businesses needing consultations or assistance recovering from the pandemic.
Open To Business
Open to Business is offering free advising focusing on business setup, assessment and evaluation, and organizational planning and development. Assistance is available in English and Spanish.
If you're a Golden Valley resident, business owner, or starting a business, Open to Business can help in several areas.
- Business Plan Assistance: Do I need a business plan? If so, what do I include in it?
- Financial Management: What are cash flow projections and why are they important?
- Bookkeeping Set-up and Training: How do I keep track of sales and expenses?
- Loan Packaging: What documents do I need to get a loan? What are my options for obtaining capital? Help is provided for any size loan, start up, or expansion project.
- Real Estate Analysis: Should I rent or own my business space?
- Business Regulations: What licenses or permits do I need? How do I get them?
- Marketing Assistance: Who are my customers and how do I reach them?
- Strategic Planning: How do I evaluate and manage growth?
- Professional Referrals: How do I improve my credit score?
Schedule An Appointment
MCCD Advisor Vicky Gonzalez is available to answer brief questions, offer referrals, and provide short consultations about your business.
Schedule an appointment to discuss your business in more detail. Learn more on the Open to Business page on the City website.