Connecting People & Places
We connect people and places with a defined city center and unique neighborhood developments.
- Public places provide welcoming spaces to encourage community life.
- Easy street, sidewalk, and trail access makes downtown Golden Valley a frequent destination. Most residents can safely walk or bike to a unique neighborhood gathering place.
- Golden Valley Commons features a public Wi-Fi hotspot for accessing the Internet.
- Commercial development takes advantage of existing infrastructure along I-394 and Highway 55.
- Attracted by incentives, decentralized clusters of services, small shops, and one-of-a-kind restaurants located conveniently near neighborhoods.
The Complete List
- Main Street Center
- Public Art
- Sidewalks and Trails