- COVID-19 Information
- Learn more about the State of Minnesota's COVID-19 response.
- Minnesota Governor Tim Walz has signed multiple executive orders in response to COVID-19
- The Hennepin County website offers information about vaccine and testing events as well as tips for residents, like taking necessary precautions and preparing in case someone in your family gets sick.
- Hennepin County's COVID-19 Public Dashboard provides data about the current COVID-19 situation in Hennepin County and Minnesota.
- The Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) website provides a daily situation update and includes information regarding travel, what can be done to prepare, what the MDH is doing, and more.
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website offers useful information about virus symptoms and how it spreads. The site also has information regarding global and domestic cases
- Xcel Energy provides information about its ability to provide our essential services
- HOME Line offers a free tenant hotline for legal advice: 612-728-5767 or use their free email an attorney service.
- HousingLink provides information and resources for renters, including those impacted by COVID-19
- Resources For Landlords/Property Owners
- Minnesota Multi Housing Association (MHA) COVID-19 Information
- The Minnesota Home Ownership Center has resources for homeowners and buyers, including how to obtain advice if you are facing foreclosure.